Ninja Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» My Hero Academia - Create Your Own Power | Zetaboards
all i need is [open] [nk] Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:24 pm

» Save your goodbyes
all i need is [open] [nk] Emptyby Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:33 pm

» Shinobi of Lore
all i need is [open] [nk] Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:37 pm

» Original Anime RP: Magic vs Machine
all i need is [open] [nk] Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:27 am

» Forced Heroes | Channel Your Might. Dragon Ball + Bleach
all i need is [open] [nk] Emptyby Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:44 am

» The Pack Roleplay
all i need is [open] [nk] Emptyby Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:46 pm

» Magi World RP
all i need is [open] [nk] Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:03 pm

» One Piece Pirate Nation
all i need is [open] [nk] Emptyby Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:22 am

» Revival Dawn
all i need is [open] [nk] Emptyby Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:05 am

WEBMASTER
Webmaster
FOUNDERS
Ryan Juan
CREATION MODERATORS
Mod Mod Mod
Mod Mod Mod
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

all i need is [open] [nk]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yomi

Yomi

all i need is [open] [nk] Empty
PostSubject: all i need is [open] [nk]   all i need is [open] [nk] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 10:58 am

My sight goes dark When you stare at me. The sound of your breathing makes me crazy. You just stay still and look at me. I’ll never let you go, you’ll see.
open
music
It sure was hot. Yomi didn't like heat; he never did. He hated the sun burning his skin, he hated getting tan, and he despised the feeling of sweat on his body. He'd usually escape the grasp of the sun by keeping himself locked up inside establishment after establishment. Bathhouses, taverns, inns, geisha houses. Everything was good as long as they provided cover. But alas, this was his only day-off in a while, and it was "such a lovely day" -he kept hearing that from several people he was passing by-, so he just had to enjoy the whole of it, didn't he?

He squinted up at the sun with a scowl until his eyes couldn't take it anymore and he had to look down on the ground again. He'd been doing that exact movement over and over again for some time now, while taking small breaks to bite into the dango he'd bought. He didn't like dango much either, but the shop has a nice little bench outside with good shade for those in need, and he just couldn't pass it up, nor could he deal with an angry shopkeeper. His hand unconsciously reached for the thin wooden skewer, but once he'd brought it up to his mouth, he realized it was empty.

He put on the same scowl he did when facing his illuminated enemy, and threw the empty skewer, pointed edge first, right in front of him. He didn't even pay attention to his target, if there was one.
© NEKOBAKE

Back to top Go down

all i need is [open] [nk]
Page 1 of 1