Ninja Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» My Hero Academia - Create Your Own Power | Zetaboards
Watch My Shoes [Open] Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:24 pm

» Save your goodbyes
Watch My Shoes [Open] Emptyby Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:33 pm

» Shinobi of Lore
Watch My Shoes [Open] Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:37 pm

» Original Anime RP: Magic vs Machine
Watch My Shoes [Open] Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:27 am

» Forced Heroes | Channel Your Might. Dragon Ball + Bleach
Watch My Shoes [Open] Emptyby Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:44 am

» The Pack Roleplay
Watch My Shoes [Open] Emptyby Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:46 pm

» Magi World RP
Watch My Shoes [Open] Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:03 pm

» One Piece Pirate Nation
Watch My Shoes [Open] Emptyby Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:22 am

» Revival Dawn
Watch My Shoes [Open] Emptyby Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:05 am

WEBMASTER
Webmaster
FOUNDERS
Ryan Juan
CREATION MODERATORS
Mod Mod Mod
Mod Mod Mod
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Watch My Shoes [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toga

Toga

Watch My Shoes [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 12:10 pm

The sunlight shined blindingly on the dirt and gravel roads, the earthly color of the  this street was so explicitly bright that Toga kept one eye closed as he stepped on through it. All the while, his red hair danced with the brushstrokes of cool summer wind against his warm, tan complected face. He hated how the ground was so reflective of the sun, but the again, at least it wasn't devastatingly hot out here. He made a silent prayer to the universe for that one. Anyhow, it was clear Toga would not be undertaking any sort of combat today. For one, he didn't have his blade or his armor today and was relatively free to do what he pleased. For two, he had a new hobby of instigating fights that didn't involve him. So it was twice the fun, and he didn't even have to move. At least, to him it was.

The free vacation days surprised Toga when he learned of 'em, The red-head found he'd accumulated a fair share of breaks over the last year he'd been working as a ninja-- lately he seemed intent on using them to either the more relaxing of behaviors; such as meditation, or the sexual fantasies that every samurai turned bandit kept locked away with no only one key...

Speaking of which. It was never hard to find young, beautiful, women in town, at least not for Toga, around Kita he was plenty far enough from the rumors that drove off females and made his past life so difficult. Here the Renegade was a new man. And he loved it, under the protection of the village, he was finally liberated of the constant bounty-seeking samurai that hunted him, which was excellent. The fighters they sent at him nowadays were mediocre at best anyways, The samurai remembered back when they were still sending elite soldiers, and seasoned veterans to him...

It's lonely at the top.

Toga Samuru never valued battling unless it was for fun back then, so every time he had to execute and finally draw the flag... the battles lost all of their flavors. The idea of a murderous intentions was boring if it lacked redeeming substance, so even though he knew the samurai were doing this for their beliefs and loyalty to their shogun, he found it all pointless and began to lose patience with them. He would kill them and give his fellow warriors the false pretense they'd die honorably. But it was only the true challenges he gave proper burial. Just because he had once shared their code of bushido, the dream to save and protect... It seemed like a figment of a child's imagination presently. Sure the world was starting to look safer and all but... Peace was still just make-believe wasn't it? No one person can create change. Toga had already tried that-- he tried it, and failed.

"And for that reason, why bother on it, I should just move on..."

Toga had allowed the thoughts on his mind to escape him. He stopped himself, and looked around, no one appeared to have noticed it. He felt an exhale of relief to that notion. Toga blended well without his weapons and armor. Good. He preferred being under the radar for now, it made things easier. The red-head walked over to a young child standing by the door to the bath house, this one was men only, but ehh. He picked the kid out and addressed him stalwartly. This was just the kind of place to get kidnapped too, but... that was of no concern to the Unhinged Blademaster.

"Hey kid, watch my shoes would ya? I'll be out in about twenty minutes."

The man sild his geta sandals off slowly, as if he were tired from the short walk around the gravel path to get here. The Ronin sighed, stretched a little, and entered non-hesitantly. He brushed past the kid and spoke again, this time to clarify the job he wanted out of the kid.

"If my shoes are still here when I get back, I'll give you a few bucks or something. But they had better be here when I return..."
Back to top Go down
Sadashi Hayashi

Sadashi Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 11:53 pm

Sadashi walked out of her side of the bathhouse to see a flash of red hair dart into the other side. This hair was unmistakable to the woman. She groaned to herself. I thought you leftKita. Great pain in my ass. She scanned the area. The ronin seemed to be alone, and there was only a grubby kid out by the men's side of the bath.

Sadashi sauntered over to the boy and smiled. She squatted next to the boy and picked some lint from her pants. She smoothed her green tee. "Are you hungry, little one?" The kunoichi certainly had enough ryo to spare for a meal or two. She glanced at the sandals and sighed. They are caked with dust and could use a good scrubbing. Typical Toga.

"Ya, miss. I iz hungee."

Sadashi ruffled the boy's hair. "There's a ramen shop across the way. Go wait for me there, okay?"

The boy hesitated and fixed his gaze on the sandals. "But tha guy said..." He lowered his gaze and his stomach rumbled. "If Iz do not have the sandals here when he comes back, I no get paid."

Sadashi tapped her chin thoughtfully. Okay. They could take the sandals, but Sadashi knew not to expose the urchin to Toga's brand of rage. She could send the boy and wait in his stead. That would both satisfy her good deed for the day as well as her urge to cause just a little havoc in Toga's life. "Tell you what," Sadashi withdrew a small coin purse, containing fifty ryo. Plenty for her meal as well as the boy's next few meals, if he was careful, "You go get us ramen, and I'll watch the shoes, okay? I'll explain it to the man, and he should reward you."

The boy's eyes filled with tears as he snatched the coin purse and sprinted off to the shop.

Sadashi brought her knees to her chest. She fingered the sandals gently. They felt as though they would hold up for maybe a few more days. The woman considered staling them with the plan of returning with brand new ones. She felt that such an act might get her noticed in a strange way by Toga again, though, so she simply watched passerby and waited for the boy to return. She hoped the boy proved to be faster than Toga, but only time would tell what fate had in store for them in this moment.
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 7:36 am

Toga entered the bath house, pleased with it being mostly empty besides an older, grey-haired man on the opposite end of the room. "Aye, as long as you mind your own, we'll be fine old man." Toga said while grabbing one of the towels that were provided here. He paid his entry in at the front desk earlier. No stopping himself now, gotta get right to business washing himself.

If only sins could wash off.

Toga began to reminisce his days as a blooming youth, when all he cared about was prolonging his advancement in kenjutsu and the ways of Bushido. He was a loud, easily angered boy, with only two friends in the whole world. One, a kid sharing his dream, would later be killed in part by his loyalty to the Bushido code.The other, that woman, had to be raped in order to get there, to his dream. The samurai had a knack for making his life difficult-- at least he used to. It was almost funny really, in all of his nonsense, he never did much good as a samurai. All of his fame came from the massacres or the plundering and raids. It was like chaos seemed to loom over his head like an electrical cloud-- threatening to electrocute him unless he acted on his gut at all times.

Maybe I should retire from combat in general, I'm still pretty young. My father might still be alive, hmm.

The seconds that passed were of more deep thought. Only one thing could break his train of thought. Outside the wall, about fifteen feet away he made out a conversation between two people. These log buildings don't seem provide much privacy now that I think about it. The two were by the door, that much was for certain. Listening in, he attempted to peep in on the chat.

It didn't take long to realize one of the voices belonged to his old friend... Sadashi Hayashi.

That witch.

"Damn it.. My shoes had better still be there when I get out, you seductive old bitch..." He sighed. So much for a quiet evening, Sadashi always had a weird charm that set him off in numerous ways. Perhaps he'd do his best not to argue with her this time. Then again, she could be a real pain... She had once been a close frien of his. But after he advanced on her, she turned into a different kind of woman. One with vindication. With voice... Toga Samuru was a dominant tyrant in mostly everything, but she had a way of outsmarting him that others didn't. He absolutely despised it too, it made his blood boil... "... Mmm, another ten minutes then, the more time I spend in here the more time I spend away from you, Heh." The man closed his eyes, as he dumped water over his spiky red hair. It caused it to lay down, but it still maintained it's sharpness. How peculiar.

Sadashi Hayashi-- why do you still show up around me? If what I did harmed you so much, why do you seek me out? Stupid girl. It never ends well. Not when you sell yourself to the devil. Move on in this life, you owe it to yourself.

Toga's lips curled into his usual, devilish, smile. It felt good, yet odd in a way. The person he seemed to share so much with, yet could never agree with, was the one person he cared for. Maybe in a way, she cared about him too. Feelings were a weakness though-- every ninja or samurai knew that. Surely Sadashi had no such weakness-- she was top of her class after all, and then of course. She never had to feel alone like he did. She never knew the loss of a best friend... Did she? Not that he knew of, and not that he cared really either. But the idea; THE IDEA of there being someone who worried about him, it had a weird effect on him. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Sadashi Hayashi

Sadashi Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 11:18 pm

Sadashi watched the boy at the ramen shop. The kid decided to take a seat in the restaurant, not that she minded too terribly much. She assumed that he would just bring back her meal when he had finished his. She shifted her gaze to the space between the slats. Hopefully, none of the men noticed her stares. She touched his sandals again, and decided on her course of action. They argued far too much, and, just this once, she would like to try being a little nicer.

She caught a bit of his bickering in the echo of the bathhouse. "If I wanted your sandals, I would have taken them by now," she muttered under her breath. "Besides," she raised her voice slightly, gesturing to the kid across the way as to not attract attention from the passerby, "you'll be using those ten extra minutes to think about how much you want me, and you know it." A satisfied smirk spread across her lips as she rose to her feet. She grabbed Toga's shoes and laughed. "I'll do my best to get back before you're done, Toga." She waved to the boy who had seemingly forgotten about her, and dashed down the street to the nearest shoe repair shop. She begged the owner for a speedy tune up and handed him two hundred ryo for the trouble. She tapped her foot and snatched the footwear from the owner as soon as he appeared with her friend's sandals, which looked as good as new.

She sprinted down the street and returned to the bathhouse and sat on the step. She wondered if Toga would be upset with her. She had acted the way they had when they were children, rebelling against the system in which they found themselves. Her thoughts wandered to one night in particular where their rebellion had peaked. She found her gaze displaying her thoughts as she eyed the red haired figure between the slats. She shook her head a little. Shinobi had little time for serious attachments, and she knew this, but still, she found herself drawn to Toga time and time again.

The woman closed her eyes and waited. She wanted her friend to be surprised. Her heart dropped a little, too, when she thought of how he might be torturing himself because she was around him. She wanted him to know the truth--that she had outsmarted him all those years ago, and that he hadn't hurt her at all. But, whenever he spoke to her, he took charge, and she reverted back to her old ways. Docile and calm, unless they were arguing, that was. ""Your shoes are here. Don't worry, Toga. I'm really not that spiteful."
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:19 am

Toga was scrubbing his hair when the small female trotted off with the sandals in hand, fuck... That meant he was going to have to hunt the damn things down. While he did like a good game of hide and seek, this was beyond the case. Firstly; he'd just cleaned himself and now his feet would inevitably get dirty if he walked through the dirtroad path to reach her. Toga Samuru found himself sighing once again, eyes closed, and adam apple gulping. He finished up on his routine lazily before grabbing his things, he enjoyed this place's customer service because they catered to washing their client's clothes for them. So upon stepping out, he had warm clean things to wear.

"Alright, now then, the kid failed me. Annnd, the witch took my shoes... Somehow I'm not surprised."

The Unhinged Warrior popped his knuckles, and bent his legs. He then, tilted his head-- which popped his neck. The two were across the street at the Ichiraku Ramen Shop. It wasn't to far, and with his superhuman leg strength... Maybe, just maybe...

In one powerful leap, Toga through himself high into the air. At least twenty five feet, before coming down sharply in front of the shop. He missed falling into the dirt by a single inch. Thankful that he'd made it to the porch of the shop. The man grinned, and pushed his way into the building before nearing the table. He pointed at the kid, and his eyes squinted. The man's lips curled a little too, and his dotted eyebrows seemed to lift off his eyes ever so slightly. "You! I told you to watch my shoes, if you think you're gettin' any ryo outta me you're a bastard'," his attention then eyed Sadashi. He resisted sizing her up as per usual and got right into chewing the female up. "And you! Witch! Look at you, gettin' this innocent kid to commit crimes. You're some shinobi aren't ya? Damn fool's shinobi maybe..." The red-haired samurai reached for his geta on the floor, hoping this could be over faster than the bath he had earlier.

Last edited by Toga on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sadashi Hayashi

Sadashi Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 12:00 am

Sadashi facepalmed. She marched her way over to the ramen shop. So much for not fighting. She cleared her throat when she heard Toga screaming at the kid. "He was hungry. He watched your shoes. I let him go to the restaurant for safety." She switched tones from steely to sweet when she addressed the young one. "There is a shelter up the road, if you have no where to rest. Tell them Sadashi Hayashi sent you."

The boy bowed and ran off.

The woman turned her gaze to Toga. She bowed down a little too deeply, when she considered his status, but she wanted his temper to cool. She extended his sandals to him. "I had them repaired for you. It was going to be a surprise, and I didn't want the kid to alert you." She knelt on the ground and lifted one of Toga's feet and slipped his sandal on. She did the same with his other foot and sighed. "What we could have been," she whispered. Sadashi stood and stared at Toga. His hair and eyes drew her to him as they always did. She despised the fact that he womanized so much, but he was still all she had left in this world.

"You never hurt me. You think you do. You think you did, but I wanted to, and was too shy to say anything. Now that that's off my chest and we're here, what do you want to do? I'd rather not fight you today. Train, perhaps, but I'm trying to not argue with you as much."

The woman smirked coyly at the man. She placed her hands on her hips and waited for Toga's resistance to fade. She wanted him to size her up like he always did. She wondered if he hadn't because of his rage or because of the kid. Regardless, the kid ran off, and she genuinely wished to follow Toga's direction. Another weakness, she supposed. "I'll follow your command."
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:48 am

Toga listened, and looked at the kid, he pulled a few dollars from his pocket and smacked them down against the table, this mad it very clear that his anger was mostly in a suppressed state. The samurai's eyes were still looking down at Sadashi though, like that of a viper ready to strike the pale complected woman. The child saw his opportunity to run and snatched the money before wobbling away to whatever shelter the female had cast him too. Toga found it better without the snot-nosed boy in his presence anyhow. The red-head tapped the table with his fingers debating on where to go with this information. He still stood by it though and refused to seat himself.

"So, this whole time I thought I stole it from you. I guess I was somewhat gullible then. Thank you for freeing my me of another sin today, for that I won't slap you around-- Hayashi, Sadashi."

The Ex:bandit then took his free had and pulled her hair a little, raising her upward from the bow. He bent down and got really close to her face. See-- Toga had always been a rough and aggressive character, but going through the shogun's elite trials left a powerful sense of dominance in him. He also didn't discriminate between genders and was prone to beat on girls the same way he would on men. Most samurai did this, it wasn't even considered wrong. Rather, it was considered respect. He wasn't a sexist after all. This was feudal time too, no such rules governed him from being 'kind' or 'sweet' to anything less than dying... So why bother?

He released his clench from her soft brown hair when hi time to speak had seized, he rose up now. In the moments to follow, Toga crossed both arms in a silent pause. In the meantime, he squeezed his toes in the new geta sandals. He agreed they felt like new wood, so at least she hadn't lied. That was good. He accepted the gift, even if it was just a rouse for her to approach him.

"Fine, we won't fight. Since I don't have anything to do a little training does sound good. But-- my regiment would break you in half. Much like I did, if you remember correctly..." The man smiled at her, his circular eyebrows emulating that of surprise and mockery. It was inevitable now, he would size her up now. Her short cropped skirts were always the main tease. The girl had grown too; her bust and hips now went very well together. Toga wondered how many men she'd taken to bed since he last spent a night with her. His expression blanked out.. Perhaps he should get his bi-polar mood swings checked out.. He awaited Sadashi to speak as he thought on it.
Back to top Go down
Sadashi Hayashi

Sadashi Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 12:52 pm

Sadashi didn't flinch when Toga pulled her hair. Perhaps it was a sign that she didn't mind the pain or had been involved with her friends antics. When she had been forced into an upraised bow, she grinned a bit too suggestively. "Well, then." She leaned her face closer to his, until their foreheads touched. She thought about pecking him on the cheek. That would have made her intentions clear, but she refrained, preferring to imagine that Toga could pick up on her mannerisms by now.

The woman stepped back a little. When Toga started talking about his regiment, she crossed her arms over her chest and pouted slightly. "Challenge accepted." She lowered her gaze and felt heat come to her cheeks. "What's the punishment if I fail to meet your expectations?" She flicked her gaze back to Toga and bit her lip slyly. Her heart raced a bit, and she cleared her throat in response to Toga's comment. "...You know we liked it, baka." she half-mumbled and half-whispered.

Sadashi noticed her ronin friend checking her out and giggled. "No one, yet, if you're wondering. No one's quite as worth the trouble." She observed the lingering question in his eyes. She tugged at her shirt a little and brushed away some dirt from her pants. "So, where to?" The woman nearly fidgeted with her fingers. For now, she needed to let the fiery haired one have his way in order to get anything in return. Her body ached for him, though she couldn't bring herself to admit it to his face.
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 6:46 am

Toga was impressed by her more outgoing personality, it was a step up from their usual attitudes. Very well, the red-head moved his hand from the table, to the back of his neck and and inhaled slightly. "If you fail, then... You have to stay at my place tonight. No exceptions. In addition to that, you'll become my student full time." The man said before turning around walking. "Off to the training fields little Sadashi."

The training fields were mostly empty, that was good. Without so many ninja there it'd be perfect for some physical coaching. Plus, Toga could have all the fun he wanted out here, and when Sadashi was out of energy, he could take her home. That meant the obvious too... Soo, it wouldn't be so bad if he spent one of his free-days off training. Besides, everyone needs a good work out from time to time. "First, you might need to stretch. SO not to pull anything, it might seem unneeded now; but give it ten minutes and you'll get a cramp. After that Sadashi I'll start the real work by having you do one-hundred sit-ups, one-hundred push-ups, Squat for ten minutes, and then a spar against me." The man was going to test her current endurance/prowess. He wanted to understand her dedication to this, to make sur it wasn't just a game for her. Bing  shinobi meant wiping away whatever you once were to become this, Toga Samuru knew that better than anyone. It was unlike him to hold back even to mere children or women, but today-- he'd make an exception for this one. For one; he didn't have Bloodletter or his armor. So he'd be primarily on natural affinities and taijutsu. Two, because, well-- there isn't a two. This was a test, no need to rip arms and legs off or anything.

"You can begin."
Back to top Go down
Sadashi Hayashi

Sadashi Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:46 am

Sadashi fought the smile she felt pulling at the edge of her lips, but she certainly didn't mind the way Toga thought in terms of disciplinary measures. She already knew that the regiment was likely beyond her skill level, though she spent a fair amount of time training herself. The fact remained that Toga trained harder than her, so if she could make it through his gauntlet, it would be something of divine intervention. The idea of being his student didn't really disturb Sadashi either, since she felt their friendship wane slightly over the years, so, getting to know the redhead again in a manner he probably understood best was not a half-bad idea.

"I guess I'd better get used to that name. And, I might as well start practicing by responding like this." The woman leaned in close and whispered in Toga's ear, "Yes, Toga-dono. Master," before she spun on her heel and headed to the training grounds. Calling her friend master felt both exhilarating and strange, as she hadn't used the phrase since she had been a child.

The woman slipped off her shoes when they reached the training grounds. She intended to do some yoga to get her body stretched out and able to handle the workout ahead, It was something of a technique the head of the Hayashi clan taught her. Sadashi was thankful that this upcoming spar focused more on taijutsu, since she found herself still in the midst of mastering her clan's jutsu and therefore couldn't use them in a spar like this.

As the ronin told her to begin, the ninja firmly placed her feet into the grass and performed the sun salutation, a yoga pose that would stretch her legs, arms and thighs. From there, she slipped into an upward dog or cobra position and stretched her back, then she did a backwards somersault and completed a bridge pose that works her backside. Finally, she completed a spinal twist, which stretched her hips and lower back.

Once that had been done, and her body felt warm and her heart pumped a little faster, she slipped her shoes back on and headed for a place where she could prop her feet up and complete her sit ups. One hundred was a fairly common number for her to complete, along with the push ups, and squat, she realized that Toga had indeed assigned her work out as his warm up. The sparring afterward would no doubt leave her already slightly tired body from the workout drained and unable to claim victory. Still, Sada pushed those thoughts out of her mind, crossed her arms over her chest and pulled her body up until her elbows hit the middle of her quadriceps and then she lowered herself.

One down, ninety nine to go. She breathed in on the lowering and out on the actual sit up. In this way, she completed just under a third of the required number in a minute. The woman worked hard to up that number any time she could, but it was clear she had a long way to go. She took her time with the other seventy, but made sure to never rest her body, or her friend may say she was done before she even showed off what she could do.

Once the sit ups were done, and the kunoichi had caught her breath, she laid herself down on the grass and lifted herself with her arms in a bent position. She lowered herself and pushed back up. Again, one down, and ninety nine more to go. The woman found the push ups a bit easier, and powered through around thirty three in a minute, but had to pace herself for the other sixty seven. Once those were completed, she noted sweat oozed out of her body, but she found the feeling refreshing. Her arms felt a bit tingly, but she shrugged off the feeling and gave herself time to catch her breath again.

"I completed two-thirds of it. Time me, please, Toga." Sadashi steadied herself into a horse stance and held the position for a moment before raising her body up and then lowering it. She kept going until her legs burned and felt numb, but she refused to give up just yet. One more minute. He'll call it soon, and then the real challenge can begin. Sadashi kept squatting, turning her thoughts to how she might be able to win against her friend, though, she felt a lingering sense of doom in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:41 am

Toga's eyes held captivation, his lips stayed parted down the center and he appeared to be studying her as she performed his routines. He was happy, but not surprised, that she could put down most of the tasks. But the squats were going to be a bit harder. Toga had spent two weeks without food or water once, in the shoalin's horse stance. He had patience with his meditation. He wanted to see if Sadashi could endure his trials.

She stayed up a good five minutes before he noticed she was mentally pushing herself. She had that cute lip-biting thing going on. How sweet... But she was still far off from where he was going to take her. He bent his knee slightly on one foot, and took a ten feet leap into the air-- landing right behind her. It was silent, the only noise was that of the leaves crunching beneath his geta. The shinobi leaned over her shoulder and checked her posture. Before placing two hands at her hips and pulling her lower to the ground to stiffen her measures. This would cause her muscles to tighten and her difficulty to increase. Then, he walked over to a tree with a dummy and some equipment. The ronin picked up a few items from it and walked over to a big rock with stones that laid around it in a circle. By this time Sadashi had done a good twelve minutes.

He placed rocks in the buckets until they were considerably heavy for an ordinary person. "I wonder if you're familiar with pressure. As a samurai we had to endure it everyday. Let's see if you can outlast an entire hour." The man said, as he placed one bucket on her left wrist, and the other on her right. "If you break the horse stance, then you'll receive three strikes to the face. No exceptions." Toga walked back and sat, criss-cross. As he watched his new student approach his rigorous measures...
Back to top Go down
Sadashi Hayashi

Sadashi Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Sadashi grit her teeth and refused to groan. She'd read about samurai training and wondered if the near-horror training was actually true. When Toga leaped into the air and landed behind her, she did her best to focus on her breathing and stance, She felt his body heat on her cheek, and wondered if her comment had gotten to him from earlier. When she realized his hands were on her hips, she bit down on her tongue, to keep the comment from coming out, but her body shuddered without warning.

The woman remained in the stance, even though Toga had corrected her errors. Her muscles screamed out for relief, but still, she refused to budge. Her breathing got heavier, until she refocused it. Nervously, she observed Toga carrying two full buckets toward her. As the weight of one dropped over her left wrist, she groaned. Anything the redhead adds to the regiment must mean that I'm meeting some type of expectation. Sadashi kept this thought in mind, centered her mind and focused on her stance and breathing. It was best that she not think of time or her body's limits right now. "I know something of pressure, but not in this way, Master." She'd called him master again to see if it truly would affect him.

Her arms burned, and her legs felt as though they'd long since left her body. Sadashi would rather not have the punishment of smacking to her face, because she was almost certain one blow would knock her out, if Toga used any kind of the force he was used to using. Her body trembled, but she pressed forward, thinking only of her place in the field and maintaining the stance. She focused her breathing and watched Toga carefully. The kunoichi was clearly beginning to lose the battle, but she wouldn't quit of her own will. "Toga, I...I am going to do this, and then I'm going to kick your ass, temei baka yaro!" The anger gave her a little more strength to carry on, and she hoped it had been enough.
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 5:27 pm

Toga grinned slightly, as his squinty eyes watched her squirm under the regiment. But what really caused his head to tilt. Was the way she addressed him. Now that he had a moment to think about it, this whole master thing was kinda nice. The title was one he'd fought tooth and nail for, so it was about time he was labeled as it. Brownie points ✓.

"Hmm."

Her Japanese tongue really came out when she was under pressure. Toga picked up on it as a child, he use to reply by slapping the girl, though, he knew he couldn't right now or it would ruin the test. He was sure her trembles would eventually get the better of her anyways. The samurai decided not to swing at her, like he should've-- it was almost as if Toga was growing a small place in his heart--as her under his wing.

But still--

Who do you think you are! You idiot, you bastard!

The message lingered in his mind. The man didn't know who he was really, to be frank. A pirate, a samurai, a ninja... All he knew he was, honestly, must be confused. Maybe the time to put all of that behind him was now though. His life needed more predictability. This girl was his mission, his goal now. The warrior had to replicate his own level and make her into a shinobi if equal, possibly even greater, caliber. She wanted it, somehow he felt he owed it to her even. So very well, she'll regret needing his wisdom, his experience. But-- that was a trouble to be discussed sometime later in life, she was still his hot little trainee, so why bother thinking of what she could be. Rather than what she is.

"Sadashi never worry about what's in front of you. Always act on the present. It's better to take risks than caution away from virtue. You can keep that quote, it'll be the first lesson drilled into you... Since you've lasted this long, ten more minutes and you'll pass this trial. Your time is two hours, but as my student, you'll never be done 'til you've went a little farther than the end. Impress me, little Sadashi." The man stared at her, hmm...
Back to top Go down
Sadashi Hayashi

Sadashi Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Sadashi had closed her eyes at this point, as to not focus on her situation. She felt her body shaking, and it felt as though her muscles were being torn apart by the shear insanity of her choice to continue. The woman huffed in and out, thinking she might not make it when Toga spoke once more. He talked about not focusing on the situation ahead of her, but rather focusing on the present as it happened to her. She decided to focus further on her breathing and her stance. She wanted to quit. Honestly, the kunoichi was surprised her body hadn't flat out refused to go longer than this.

But, then, Sadashi heard relieving words. Ten more minutes. Her resolve strengthened and she forced her body to stiffen more. Her muscles protested, but Toga wanted to be impressed, and she intended to give him a show. She opened her eyes and stared at her friend. She believed that she could do this, and her body seemed less sore in the moment, and a kind of peace washed over her.

"Tell me when my time is up. That's all I ask." Her voice sounded serene and did not waiver. She listened to the sound of silence and hoped that Toga would be happy with her.
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:25 am

Toga smiled, he didn't speak, he only smiled. She was quivering and shaking; but he found it somewhat cute on her, however for now he was more infatuated by her powerful resolve. He decided to break his silence and give another jolt of hope. "Almost there." That single message was plenty enough to hold her body off the ground. The minutes waned ever so slowly. The Samurai finally stood up, his knuckles popped and he inhaled a brethe, then he began to stretch his arms, and legs. As the last few minutes ticked away; he walked to her side-- and slowly lifted the buckets off her arm. He rubbed his body against hers, and stopped to look down at her. Something washed over him at that moment-- and he wasn't so prone to beating on the weak littl Sadashi just yet. His arms moved to her sides, and then from her sides. Both hands would wrap themselves around her skirt's bottom, he stroked her softly. The ronin took this moment to help lift the girl to her feet. It was obvious her energy was very low as is. But-- Toga seemed to pick her up a little more than that. Until she was over the ground in his hands. It was only now, that Toga realized how much shorter she was then he. He recalled the night he took her, that he pinned her to the wall, but hadn't noticed. Maybe because they'd both grown up at this point... The Renegade Samurai-- wasn't certain or definite,right now he was still captivated by his student's 'glow'.

"Times up Little Sadashi." -- He would whisper.

The moment felt weird for Toga, for once, he felt more gentle and free of his aggressive nature. Perhaps Sadashi struck something in him, hmm. Of course this didn't mean he'd be sweet on her all the time; that would be absurd. But for this one moment. He'd give in and show her some kindness-- "I think... We should get something to eat before the spar. Your muscles need to rest before they tear... And uh, you've exerted a lot of stamina. The meals on me, what d'ya say?" The ronin tried to look away, but Sadashi's eyes were like portals. He wanted to see through them, as if they could take him to a different place, without meaning to even, he found himself leaning in to kiss her. Her pants for air, were warm, and her fast heart-rate seemed to stimulate him to do so. The tiredness in her felt peaceful to him. The sweat that dripped off her only made the girl more appealing. He couldn't refuse...
Back to top Go down
Sadashi Hayashi

Sadashi Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 11:50 am

Sadashi exhaled loudly when Toga came around and lifted the buckets off of her arms. The change in weight would have made her collapse on the spot, had the ronin not been there to ease her to the ground. Somehow, she had made it through, but she could guess that the spar would not go well, if it was to commence right in that moment. She let Toga hold her for a while.

When he mentioned food, the kunoichi nodded slightly. "That sounds wonderful, Master. Thank you for your kindness today." The gentleness in him hadn't shown itself too often, but Sada appreciated every moment with the ronin when it came out. "Water. That sounds great, too." She wiped sweat off her brow, but her arm was just as sweaty, so it didn't help much.

As Toga leaned toward her, she felt her heart flutter and begin racing. She didn't stop his lips when they met hers. She simply stared at him after the fact, smiled sheepishly and blushed. "I'll take that as a compliment for passing your test, Toga-dono." She found the strength to lift her head a little, "Though, I know I'm yours tonight, if my muscles keep this up." She nipped at his ear softly and closed her eyes while she giggled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Toga allowed his eyes to close as her teeth pinched his ear. Since she was still in his hands, he began walking towards town again. He was unsure if she wanted the same food that runt from earlier did, so he spoke up. "I was probably going to have you tonight anyways. But aside from that, let's get something for you. Now, what would you like to eat?" He felt somewhat happy carrying her like this, she felt like a child in his hands, not that he was into kids or anything like that. But-- something about being the dominant was always a powerful trait of his. This was clearly him taking care of her. That left him with a smile, his thin eyes blinked and his head moved to hers. He leaned his forehead into the side of her head.

"... How have you been since I last saw you?"
Back to top Go down
Sadashi Hayashi

Sadashi Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 6:56 pm

Sadashi looked up into Toga's eyes and smiled sleepily. She tried to get out of his grasp and walk on her own, as to not place too much reliant on her friend, but her muscles refused to move. The woman realized the ronin was happy, so she stopped struggling.

"Steak. Meat. Protein. You pick the place, Toga-dono."

She closed her eyes and nearly fell asleep when she heard his question. "Lonely without you, and better now that I get to stay near you a bit longer than usual, ai-kun. " Sadashi had reached the point where her words couldn't be controlled due to her fatigue. It was the point where her walls were down and she was completely honest. Somewhere in her mind, the kunoichi hoped Toga wouldn't be angry with her.
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 8:07 am

"I know a place called Kozue. We'll go there, they have some really good puffer-fish, but if you're not into that you can order something else." The man hesitated at her last comment. He didn't want her to catch such serious feelings for him. Especially considering he was the type that would be in the bed with other women the next day. But... Perhaps he'd let it go for now. No point in trying out something that wasn't set in the woodwork.

When the girl fell asleep on his shoulder, he decided to go quiet and carry her. The restaurant was about a mile away, so she'd get a good half hour of rest. She needed it after all. Besides, it was a beautiful day-- he was enjoying the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Sadashi Hayashi

Sadashi Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 6:49 pm

Sadashi felt Toga tense and realized it may have been her last comment that caused her to feel slightly more awake, but sleep addled her brain too much to apologize, and, since he had let the comment go, she decided to simply not bring it up again. She felt her chin hit his shoulder, and then dreams entered her head. Scary dreams. Ones of marriage to the ronin in question. She jolted awake in a sweat. At one point and time, she would have called that dream a happy one, but now...she was uncertain about her feelings toward him other than what they were now--whatever that happened to be.

Had Toga ever decided to settle down one day, though, she hoped she would be with him. "Master, how long do I follow you for?" She whispered in his ear softly, taking a moment to kiss his earlobe before leaning her head back into his chest and inhaling deeply. He still smelled the way he always did. Earthy and a bit sweaty, but it was a scent she didn't mind. "I wonder," she licked her lips, feeling like a small child again, "If I needed you to, would you protect me?" She laughed a little. "Knowing you, you'd protect me, get mad at me, fight me and then have your way with me. Just...like this, I feel safe. I'm not expecting this all the time. I know you, too restless, but I'm still the only girl you can count on not to backhand you upon seeing your mug at my door."

The kunoichi watched the path closely, and spotted a building up ahead. "This it?" She hopped out of Toga's embrace and yelped. "Tako shine! Watashi ha baka yaro!" She slowly unbent her knees and nearly collapsed on the ground. "Still gonna pound you." Sadashi winked and laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:19 am

The restaurant wasn't far when she awoke, but her jump grabbed onto Toga's attention. His circular eyebrow bending as if he were confused looking down upon her. "You good?" The man said, his masculine voice entering the air. Toga's voice wasn't to deep, but it was raw enough to understand that when he spoke, others silenced. Perhaps that was one of his better qualities. "You don't have to follow me, you're a tough girl... a dumb girl, but a tough girl. I wouldn't be offering my mentor-ship to you if we didn't have history. So you're lucky." The man noticed two gardener's out across the street from their destination. Hmm, gardening. That might be a good hobby to pick up-- he'd have to look into it.

"Would I protect you..? Good question." The girl's sarcastic lip came in next, and he sighed. I'd beat you up before I protected you too, knowing you probably started it." He grinned a little. Arriving at their destination his damsel found new strength and lept at the chance to eat. Good. "Go get us a table, I'll be right there Sadashi."
Back to top Go down
Sadashi Hayashi

Sadashi Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:07 am

Sadashi laughed a little when Toga asked if she was alright. "Yeah. I'm good. Just a dream."

The woman sighed a little, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "I choose to follow you, though, Master. My clan doesn't have need of me for a while." She observed the gardener and noticed Toga watching the activity with some interest. The kunoichi wondered if they could share a hobby. She tried imagine the scenario, and couldn't. When Toga answered her question, she chuckled. "But, if I didn't start it, would you?" When the ronin asked her to find a table, she bowed slightly and hobbled to a corner window spot. She sat against the wall and rubbed her legs cautiously. She ordered water for the table, but otherwise, she waited for the samurai to join her. Everything looked or smelled good, so the kunoichi flipped through the menu slowly.
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 4:05 pm

The two parted ways, and Toga neared the front entrance, he paid the ryo at the front, so that he wouldn't forget about it later. The restaurant was a beautiful one, the walls were blue, but the ceiling was high above them. Large windows aligned the sides, and he was pleased to have noticed Sadashi sit nearby one. The room had a traditional western feel to it, with waiters and waitresses running to the kitchen and taking meals in the room. It's busy today... The red-head popped his knuckles and retrieved the menus from the front himself. He tossed his apprentice hers and sat down, he knew he wanted puffer-fish, but was curious to see what she'd get. He hoped she was okay with the large population count in here.

"Sorry if they don't have steak, I Really like fish." Toga paused. "What will you be getting?"
Back to top Go down
Sadashi Hayashi

Sadashi Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 6:52 pm

Sadashi looked at the menu and studied the fish. She didn't feel like flirting with death in the form of puffer fish, she skimmed the rest of the menu and settled on a chicken and shrimp platter with veggies and miso soup. "This," she said, pointing to her choice. "Will you be going easy tonight? My muscles are kind of achy, so I may need you to be more gentle."

The kunoichi drained her water and asked for more, half-wondering if sake would be allowed. "Master, would it be alright if we shared sake?" The girl stared out of the window. Her body was warm whenever she thought of what the day held in store.
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 7:35 pm

"I suppose I could, but I probably won't-- we'll just have see." He grinned at her. "That looks pretty good, but my meal is more adventurous. I get to make a risk each and every time I ingest it." Toga said, before a waitress approached; he then explained her his order and pointed his chin in Sadashi's direction,-- "She'll have the shrimp and chicken with vegetables and Miso." Sadashi surprised him when she asked for alcohol, from what he could put together, she never struck off as the drinking type. "You want to get drunk right before we spar?" The waitress kind of stood there awkwardly, unsure whether to write down the order or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Watch My Shoes [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next