Ninja Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» My Hero Academia - Create Your Own Power | Zetaboards
Akimichi Clan [Done] Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:24 pm

» Save your goodbyes
Akimichi Clan [Done] Emptyby Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:33 pm

» Shinobi of Lore
Akimichi Clan [Done] Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:37 pm

» Original Anime RP: Magic vs Machine
Akimichi Clan [Done] Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:27 am

» Forced Heroes | Channel Your Might. Dragon Ball + Bleach
Akimichi Clan [Done] Emptyby Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:44 am

» The Pack Roleplay
Akimichi Clan [Done] Emptyby Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:46 pm

» Magi World RP
Akimichi Clan [Done] Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:03 pm

» One Piece Pirate Nation
Akimichi Clan [Done] Emptyby Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:22 am

» Revival Dawn
Akimichi Clan [Done] Emptyby Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:05 am

WEBMASTER
Webmaster
FOUNDERS
Ryan Juan
CREATION MODERATORS
Mod Mod Mod
Mod Mod Mod
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Akimichi Clan [Done]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toga

Toga

Akimichi Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Akimichi Clan [Done]   Akimichi Clan [Done] EmptyThu May 26, 2016 4:08 pm

Akimichi Clan [Done] WqXpATA

Name: Akimichi

Founder: [OPEN]

Leader: [OPEN]

Settlement(s): Minami

Clan Rules:

• Akimichi must be seen eating in at least one out of every three topics/threads.
  • Akimichi are usually very fat, or stalky, but as children-- they're definitely pretty fat.
  • Akimichi, especially the heir to the clan's future, has Cho in his/her name.
  • Akimichi members are linked to the Nara and Yamanaka. They will usually, if not always, be on the same side to avoid fighting their brothers-in-arms.
  • While not required, members are encouraged to place points into the BODY and the SOUL stats, because they require both muscle and chakra to perform their clans powers.

Akimichi Clan [Done] TFl5Qsf

Allies: Nara, Yamanaka

Enemies: N/A

About:
The Akimichi clan is a noble clan that has seen many battles over the ages. They are powerful allies who manipulate the Yang Release unlike their brothers-in-arms the Nara; who use Yin. Akimichi members are known to possess great physical strength and are infamous for their ability to turn calories into chakra. The clan doesn't possess a kekkei genkai, though they developed their own secret techniques long ago to shape them into battle-ready soldiers. Their tall, stoutness, alone is very desirable in a warrior. Because of the rapid draining of their powers-- the Akimichi clan eat plenty of food to replenish themselves, in addition they carry around three pills that give them power in exchange for health. On their clothing they wear the kanji for "Food," as a tribute to their style. As chunin, Akimichi abandon their clothes in exchange for plate armor-- they've been seen with and without flak jackets around them-- and have weaponized the Bo Staff. Members of the Sarutobi clan bestow earrings to Akimichi and the Nara/Yamanaka when they reach "adulthood," at sixteen. The earrings are given to all three at once, the Ino-Shika-Cho trios. The name 'Akimichi' means 'Autumn Road'.

HISTORY OF THE AKIMICHI:

Characteristics:
Akimichi are very fat, they often have red tattoos on their cheeks, and carry around special pills that allow them to release their stored chakra reserves. These pills come in three colors; Green-- Yellow-- and Red. Members of the Akimichi clan snack off more than most, with lots of their money turned towards chips or even candy bars and stuff like that. A clever way to get on their good side is to feed or even pay for their meals. Akimichi have powerful senses of loyalty and may be the friend that saves your life unexpectedly as they tend to get very powerful. All in all, Akimichi have many qualities that set them apart from other people.

• Fat
  • Always Eating
  • Cheek Tattoos
  • Friends with Nara & Yamanaka

Akimichi Clan [Done] Wvi5anN

KKG: Butterfly Choji Mode, Multi-Size Technique, Three Colored Pills.
KKG Description:
This is a Hiden specific to the Akimichi, and is something that takes place in the fat of the body. Sharingan of all levels have been unable to copy it due to their body builds being different from the Akimichi-- and it is uncopyable by observation alone. This style focuses around extra pockets of energy to pull from, and the user's weight in general. Just because they're fat doesn't mean they're slow either, as they'v proved that theory wrong time and again. Plenty of this clan's Hiden jutsu make it possible to advance the target(s) rapidly. Besides their legendary multi-size technique, which should be self-explanatory, they can grow their body or limbs to massive sizes... They have the chakra pills and the Choji Butterfly Mode. The pills damage the body in a way similar to modern day chemotherapy, though, it taps into chakra in the body that can't be reached by normal means. Using this alternative causes the individual to begin undergoing changes in their body's chakra balance. The Choji Butterfly Transformation is the ultimate evolution and their most powerful technique, which they've been seen able to reach even as mere children! Akimichi tend to focus on the "Tank" role, with their bodies and jutsu, which is probably the best spot for them-- considering their extreme physical strengths. The powers of this clan can be taught to anyone-- but it's highly frowned upon.

Akimichi Clan [Done] PKfNPEK

Secret Triple Threat [Pills]:

Hiden Jutsu:

Name: Human Bullet Tank
Element: Yang
Skill: Taijutsu
Hand Signs: N/A
Description:
The user grows into a huge ball and tucks in their limbs, after doing so they use chakra to propel outwards rapidly. They move 10 m/s in addition to their speed stat and deal 80 damage. This has no set range.
[Multi-Size Technique Required to activate]

Name: Double Human Bullet Tank
Description:
Two Akimichi clan members team up and perform Human Bullet Tanks together, grinding anything to shreds caught in the middle. They move 10 m/s in addition to their speed stats and deal 120 damage each. This has no set range.

Name: Spiked Human Bullet Tank
Description:
The user performs The Human Bullet Tank, while wrapped in weapon's increasing the damage of a typical human bullet tank. Deals 90 damage, speed is 10 m/s in addition to their speed stat. This has no set range.

Name: Butterfly Bullet Bombing
Description:
Chakra in the shoulder blade is released like a butterfly wing. They then punch, causing 200 damage at close range. They're arm moves at their running speed stat.
Akimichi Clan [Done] Tumblr_m8tcghvKC91rxu6qqo1_500

Name: Butterfly Choji Mode
Element:
Skill: Transformation
Description:
The user converts lots of calories into chakra and this jutsu triggers automatically. Either after using 200 chakra by use of calorie control or after using the Red Chili Pill. When in this form, the user can deal an additional 200 damage to targets per jutsu for 5 posts.
Akimichi Clan [Done] Chouji

Name: Multi-Size Technique
Skill: Ninjutsu
Hand Signs: Ram -> Special Seal
Description:
This costs D-rank Chakra, and allows for the user to change their body shape by method of overgrowth, usually into a huge fat ball. Users can pay 5 chakra to upkeep and sustain it for longer.
Akimichi Clan [Done] 780e714301faf341879ac962fdc1fe085e19b474_hq

Name: Partial Multi-Size Technique
Description:
The user makes application of their control over the body to grow any limb of the body up to a range length of ten feet, and a width of four feet across the palm. They can move their limbs 10 m/s. And deal 120 damage with any designated limb on the body.  The user can pay 5 chakra to sustain it for longer.
Akimichi Clan [Done] 52kfb6

Name: Super Multi-Size Technique
Skill: Nintaijutsu
Hand Signs: Ram -> Special Seal
Description:
The ultimate stage of the Akimichi's Hiden. This enables them to become giants, and the BODY stat is buffed to MASTER level, which stacks with the pre-existing BODY stat.

Name: Super Open Hand Slap
Description:
The hand gains odd-markings and glows with funneling chakra. The Akimichi must be in Super Multi-Size Mode to use this ability. Strike downward to cause a collateral 500 damage.
[Super Multi-Size Technique Required to activate]

Last edited by Toga on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saint

Saint

PostSubject: Re: Akimichi Clan [Done]   Akimichi Clan [Done] EmptyThu May 26, 2016 6:06 pm

The jutsu will need to be made.

Please invent some sort of short backstory for the Akimichi as well.

Chakra pills will need to be made too
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Akimichi Clan [Done]   Akimichi Clan [Done] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 5:14 pm

Forgive me for mistakes, I'm still very new to the system and all.

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Akimichi Clan [Done]   Akimichi Clan [Done] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:16 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Akimichi Clan [Done]   Akimichi Clan [Done] EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 8:02 am

Aloha
Akimichi WOOT

Decent job so far, but just a few things to point out. I think we got a little disconnect when it comes to taijutsu moves. For starters, the first thing I see is speed. If I'm a master in speed, and I use say, Human Bullet Tank, I move slower all of a sudden? That doesn't seem right, seems odd lol

The second thing I see is the idea of continual effects. While taijutsu are say limited to how fast you can move, range wise, they also need to be some sort of duration. Again, taking a look at Human Bullet Tank, do you just roll in a straight line and the technique ends and you have to do it again? I would say, you need to point out how long the technique lasts for before using it again, Choji has been seen using it rolfcopter around in the mode for quite a while.

Third thing, a lot of these techniques require the use first of "Multi Size Technique" or "Super Multi Size" first before able to use these techniques.

Finally, if you decide to boost the users speeds (Which I recommend) make sure you follow. Also, make sure you are following the Jutsu Stat Rules

The Rules wrote:
The following list details the amount of Jutsu Stats your jutsu get depending on their rank:
D-Rank: 50
C-Rank: 100
B-Rank: 150
A-Rank: 200
S-Rank: 300
Limited Jutsu: 350

The Rules wrote:
Every 100 stats allocated to the technique's potency equals to 1 basic in the respective stat which is being boosted.
Example: Example Technique has a potency stat of 200 which boosts the user's speed. The user's speed will be raised with 2 basics. Boosting is capped at Master and cannot boost the user's stat(s) further than Master (5 Basics).

Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Akimichi Clan [Done]   Akimichi Clan [Done] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:36 am

No disrespect is intended here.

But those rules you quoted at the bottom don't accurately follow what these abilities are able to do, unless you're going to have me bump the ranks upwards, which is stupid. Because these are the canon ranks of their uses, unless they didn't have you one, in which case I did my best to judge them accordingly.

Some of these jutsu don't boost speed, so I'm not going to go through all of them and put in buffs if they're not logical. I specifically ignored buffs because the system doesn't have an accurate way of showing some of these techniques canon power. The potency distributor is kind of-- nerfing I guess?

Yeah, obviously some of these jutsu do require the use of various multi-size abilities. I shouldn't need to include that though, not in my opinion. One, because it's obvious.  Two, mostly because it fluffs up the descriptions, which I was told to keep as shortened as possible.

Would you elaborate on the first two things you're saying please? No, the speed doesn't slow, if anything it stacks with the speed stat, then again, not sure what you're trying to tell me exactly either. That seems more like an 'in general' question, where I clearly don't think a jutsu would slow anyone down. If anything it would just overlay regular the speed stats.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Akimichi Clan [Done]   Akimichi Clan [Done] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:51 am

Hello,

I understand that don't 100% follow what the canonical references show, but its our job when creating jutsu to make them fit as much as possible. Using the stats given. Sometimes that means moves won't appear as strong as they migt be in canon, just part of the process.

If the jutsu doesn't boost speed, I agree, but if it does, it needs to follow the boosting rules. On this site, sonce we are creating jutsu to fit our aystem, these jutsu sorta become the canon of our site. So if you say "they move at 10 m/s" thats what they will move at, regardless of what theor speed is. So its important to be clear when you state such things.

Unfortuantly, you do need to state that it requires use first of multi or super multi size technqiue. What is obvious to you, might not be obvious to others. Again, we are sorta redoing canon jutsu to fit our stats.

So, first thing, if it stacks on users current speed, say so, and follow the boosting rules. If you say "they move at 10m/s" we will take that as they move at 10 m/s regardless of their current speed.

Second thing, how long do the techniques last before you need to pay chakra again? Basically how long in posts does the technique last?
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Akimichi Clan [Done]   Akimichi Clan [Done] EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:06 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akimichi Clan [Done]   Akimichi Clan [Done] Empty

Back to top Go down

Akimichi Clan [Done]
Page 1 of 1